We'll get you noticed in the crowd
We provide one-to-one coaching on social media. We appreciate that every small business is different, so we don’t offer one-size-fits-all packages. As a business owner, you have certain ways of working, certain skills and certain preferences. We find out about YOU, so that we can help you devise an online marketing approach that meets your business objectives and is something that you can commit to maintaining on a regular basis.
Consistency is the primary objective. So if you find something too difficult to do, because you just don’t like doing it or it’s too hard, we’ll break it down into easy chunks and build up your skills and interest.
What's included in our one-to-one approach?
Our one-to-one coaching programmes include:
- One-to-one coaching (in person or via Skype)
- Business objectives planning
- Online strategy and implementation techniques
- Selection of appropriate tools for managing your social media
- Guidance on content strategy
- Ongoing motivation and support
Facebook Inspiration: 30 days of creativity for your page (Inspiration Series)
By Vanessa Hunt
Facebook represents a significant marketing opportunity for small local businesses. It isn't just a social network for your private life. Facebook also enables you to promote your business and raise awareness of your brand.
'Facebook Inspiration' is intended for businesses that don’t have a marketing department. It’s the ideal resource for small business owners who know they ought to be doing 'something' on Facebook to market their business, but they're not entirely sure what that something looks like!
Vanessa Hunt shares her marketing experience and examples to help you increase brand awareness for your small business. If you block out just thirty minutes a day to work through this beautiful book, Vanessa will teach you how to:
- Write captivating posts that show how your business is unique
- Exercise your creativity to produce visible marketing results
- Market your business on Facebook with confidence